Sunday, December 16, 2012

  The other day i read this outrageous story about how the boy scouts were refuseing to award this young gay man with the highest boy scout honor - eagle scout - and i was out raged - grew up on the scouts along with my brothers and both my parents were heavily involved . You know i grew up thinking that there was something wrong about me cause of the way i felt and i over compensated with everything had to be the best, had to be the funniest , had to  have the best grades and have everyone like me ..as if i wasn't enough because i was a gay child . Thank God thats all over with , which brings be to this i ran across this on you tube and it warmed my heart ...once again thank god we are living in a different world today ,,,at least i believe - were love between two people is not an issue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment