Friday, May 4, 2012

 Note to the Universe.....Thank You for bringing  so much to me ~ much gratitude !!!

"Give me what you have within ....."

There was once a wise woman traveling through the mountains, when she found a precious stone in the stream. The following day she met another traveler. He was hungry, so the wise woman opened her bag to share her food.
He saw the precious stone in her bag, and asked the woman to give it to him. Without hesitation, she gave it to him. He left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew that the value of the stone would give him security for the rest of his life.


But a few days later, he came back to return the precious stone to the wise woman.
"I've been thinking," he said. "I know how valuable this stone is, but I give it back to you in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me this stone."

No comments:

Post a Comment