Sunday, June 10, 2012

"There's a popular opinion that says followers resist change & leaders like change. That's not true a @ all. Most of the time leaders like change if it's their idea ! Very few people prefer change for the simple reason that change requires more work than maintaining the status quo. If we are going to change we must begin by changing ourselves. Change is not a "once and for all " kinda thing ~ if only it where that easy . No , changing ourselves is a lifelong process. Not only that , but we must be intentional about how we want to change ."~~~ 1.When you change your thinking you change your beliefs. The following strategy has been effective in helping me bring about change in my thinking. I've trained myself to think in ways the are ~ ~ Positive ~ This allows me to look for the best & receive the best.~ ~ Creative ~ This allows me to find answers when others quit looking .~ Bottom Line ~ This allows be to prioritize & get rid of busy work.~Simple ~ This allows me to communicate my thoughts to everyone .~Practical ~ this allows me to apply principles to everyday life. ~Continual ~ This allows me to assimilate everyday experiences into projects that are "on the table ."~ ~ 2.When you change your beliefs , you change your expectations. Belief is the knowledge that we can do something . It's the inner feeling that what we undertake , we can accomplish . For the most part, all of us have the ability to look at something & know whether or not we can do it . So in belief there is power ~ are eyes are opened , our opportunities become plain , and our vision becomes realities.There are 2 fundamental beliefs we must have before we begin to see change . 1st , that change is possible. 2nd , that change is profitable . Until we believe that both are a possibility & that the change we will ultimately be in our best interests, our ability to change is crippled . I also believe ~  My father / God has a plan for me * My Father / God wants me to fulfill that plan * My father / God will help me succeed in that plan * I can experience God's blessing on my life.* I must change in order to grow into that life plan . * When I grow , those closest to me grow as well . * When my inner circle grows , my world grows along with it .       

No comments:

Post a Comment