Friday, July 3, 2009


thought / word / deed ....the subject of humility is a difficult one.humility is not thinking less of myself than i ought to; it is acknowledging that i do certain things well, it is accepting a compliment graciously. god can only do for me what he can do through me. humility is the result of knowing that god is the doer not me. in the light of this awareness, who can i boast of my accomplishments .. iam but the instrument & any work that i seem to be doing is being done by god through me. i ask god that on a daily basis you remove my short comings, so that i may go about the business of " love and service". ..........hope to the end for the divine favor that is coming to you. keep on expecting and declaring your good...from the book of peter.......and keep in mind lucky, god does answer prayer...

No comments:

Post a Comment